Matale Mayor arrested over assault on Municipal Councilor
Posted in Local News
The Mayor of Matale Municipal Council Daljith Aluvihare was arrested by the police, for assaulting a Municipal Councilor yesterday (08).
The mayor was arrested by the Matale Police following a complaint.
UPDATE: Matale Mayor Daljith Aluvihare who was arrested for assaulting a Municipal councillor released on 2 surety bails of Rs. 100,000 each.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
To build an orderly society we have to start today and not wait for tomorrow – so, lock the SOB in a dungeon and throw away the key. Too many SOBs in this country think they can take the law into their own hands with violence – and this is especially so with Govt. (at whatever level) officials.
Corruption is a Sinhala-Buddhist way of life.
Simon, learn to live with it in our Sinhala Buddhist nation.
Daisy honey, your (and your other handle names in this forum) constant reference, with bigotry and malice, to “Sinhala-Buddhist” tells me you are an undercover Kotiya operative, someone who is so bitter about Nanthikadal I but surprisingly yearning for a Nanthikadal II (there is a name for that illness, the mental illness that loves pain and suffering but I can’t remember so someone can perhaps help me with it? :))
Anyway, bring it on baby and see how fast the ‘vaporizing’ happens under this unashamedly and proudly avowed “Sinhala-Buddhist ” set up that we, the patriotic masses, put in place (despite all evil the designs by anti-patriotic, separatist, jihadist, NGO/INGO, rats to stop our efforts and ruin our beloved Sri Lanka)!!
you and your dirty mouth.
You and Modaya like you will not let the country come up.
Keep talking like podu bala sena Racist. Well it will be served to you well one day..keep using words to hurt peace and harmony especially people!