Ministry of Wildlife seek public support to conserve Crudia Zeylanica
Ministry of Wildlife and Forest Conservation seeks the public support for the conservation of Crudia Zeylanica plant.
The Ministry urges the general public to provide information on the species which is both endemic and endangered.
It was believed that the tree has been extinct, however, several plants were rediscovered from Gampaha area recently.
The general public is requested to contact 011 3671490, fax 011 2879051 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Person arrested over shooting of elephant “Sita” granted bail September 30, 2023
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023