Petrol prices to reduce from midnight today (October 01)
The prices of Petrol 92 Octane and Petrol 95 Octane will be reduced from midnight today (October 01), Minister of Power & Energy Kanchana Wijesekera said.
Accordingly, the price of Petrol 92 Octane will be slashed by Rs. 40 and Petrol 95 Octane by Rs. 30.
The revised prices are as follows:
Petrol 92 Octane – Rs. 410.00
Petrol 95 Octane – Rs. 510.00
However, the prices of other petroleum products will remain the same, Minister Wijesekera added.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Defence announces updates to licensing conditions for private security agencies September 27, 2023
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023