PM instructs street names are in Sinhala, Tamil and English only
Posted in Local News
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe has instructed the Home Affairs, Local Government and Provincial Council’s Minister Vajira Abeywardene to ensure that all streets in Sri Lanka are named only in Sinhala, Tamil and English languages.
No other language can be used. – PM office says in a statement.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023