QR code system to be introduced to pay Sri Lanka Transport Board (SLTB) bus fares
A QR code system will be introduced for the passengers to pay the fares of buses belonging to the Sri Lanka Transport Board (SLTB), Minister of Transport Bandula Gunawardene said.
Minister Bandula Gunawardene said this while speaking at an event held in Nuwara Eliya yesterday (April 09).
The delivery of 26 buses for seven SLTB bus depots in the Nuwara Eliya district was held yesterday under the patronage of the Transport Minister.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy promotes 1,877 personnel on its 73rd anniversary December 9, 2023