Ranil refutes proposal for international intervention
Posted in Local News
Prime Minister, Ranil Wickremesinghe has stated that no external parties will be required to carry out the investigations pertaining to the allegations made by the Geneva proposal against the country.
He further added that not every piece of information put forward by the Human Rights Commission can be accepted, during a gathering held at Walasmulla, yesterday (19).
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023