Report of the Presidential Commission on Easter Attacks presented to the Catholic Bishops’ Conference
Posted in Local News
The complete report of the Presidential Commission to inquire into the Easter Sunday Terror Attacks of 2019 has been handed over by the Minister of Public Security to the Chairman of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference.
Accordingly, the report was handed over to Rev. Fr. Harold Anthony Perera by Minister Tiran Alles.
The Minister said that the report of the Presidential Commission was handed over to the Catholic Bishops’ Conference with the approval of President Ranil Wickremesinghe.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023