Retired Judge Padmini Ranawaka arrives at CCD to give statement
Retired High Court Judge Padmini Ranawaka arrived at the Colombo Crime Division (CCD) to record a statement regarding the controversial phone recordings involving MP Ranjan Ramanayake.
Earlier, Attorney General Dappula de Livera PC had instructed the CCD to record statements from the judges who had been involved in telephone conversations with Ranjan Ramanayake.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Permission not given to Chinese ship to dock, India’s concerns important: Sabry September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka squad named for ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 September 26, 2023
- S&P raises Sri Lanka local currency ratings to ‘CCC+/C’, says outlook stable September 26, 2023
- Sri Lanka President expresses dissatisfaction with country’s current education system September 26, 2023
- Chinese model breaks U.S. hegemony: former Sri Lankan diplomat September 26, 2023