S11 POWER SETS IMPORTED FROM INDIA NOT SATISFACTORY, SAYS MINISTER WELGAMA
The S11 railway power sets imported from India are not up to the required standard, says Kumara Welgama, Minister of Transport. He made these observations at a function in Agalawatta.
He said that there were problems in the functioning of those power sets and the President had been informed of the matter.
Courtesy: News First
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023