Sajith Premadasa proposed Charitha Herath to be reappointed to the COPE
Posted in Local News
Opposition Leader Sajith Premadasa proposed Professor Charitha Herath be re-appointed to the Committee on Public Enterprises (COPE).
Sajith Premadasa further said in Parliament today (October 04) that he had previously proposed the name of Dr. Harsha De Silva from Samagi Jana Balawegaya (SJB) to represent the COPE from his party.
However, SJB leader Sajith Premadasa said that since MP Harsha De Silva has decided to voluntarily step down from COPE, he would re-nominate MP Charitha Herath, the former Chairman of the COPE for that vacancy.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
Can understand the intellectual capacity of this limited person.
They do have a role in society but when give a major responsibility as leader of the Opposition, it is the nation that loses.