Several areas including Piliyandala isolated
Piliyandala police area in Colombo district, seven Grama Niladhari (GN) divisions in Trincomalee, Panadura and Nuwara-Eliya have been isolated with immediate effect, the National Operation Centre for Prevention of COVID said.
Accordingly, the entire police area in Piliyandala in the Colombo District, Orr’s Hill and Anbuvalipuram GN divisions and Uppuveli Police areas in the Trincomalee District, Walana (Northern), Wakada (Western), Kiriberiya, Palamulla (Eastern) in the Panadura police area and Neeladandahinna GN division in Walapane in the Nuwara-Eliya District have been isolated.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023