Sri Lanka confirms 6 more COVID-19 deaths
Six more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 171.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 39 year old female, a resident of Colombo 14.
- 68 year old male, a resident of Weeragula.
- 77 year old male, a resident of Colombo 15.
- 76 year old male, a resident of Colombo 10.
- 88 year old female, a resident of Kiriwaththuduwa.
- 83 year old female, a resident of Bandaragama.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023