Sri Lanka confirms 8 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Eight more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 351.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 77 year old female, a resident of Negombo.
- 73 year old female, a resident of Kadawatha.
- 56 year old male, a resident of Moratuwa.
- 83 year old male, a resident of Kelaniya.
- 85 year old male, a resident of Colombo 14.
- 82 year old female, a resident of Colombo 13.
- 76 year old female, a resident of Maharagama.
- 48 year old male, a resident of Mundalama.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023