Sri Lankan PM Ranil Wickremesinghe to hold talks with PM Modi on wide range of issues today
Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe, who is on a four-day visit to India to attend the 5th Global Conference on Cyber Space, will on Thursday hold extensive talks with his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi.
Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe will also call on President Ram Nath Kovind.
In their talks, PM Modi and the Sri Lankan prime minister are expected to deliberate on a range of issues including ways to boost trade and security cooperation.
The Sri Lankan prime minister, who arrived in New Delhi on Wednesday from Bengaluru which was his first destination, was received at the airport by Indian High Commissioner to Sri Lanka Taranjit Singh Sandhu.
The meeting comes few months after PM Modi visited Sri Lanka during which he attended the biggest Buddhist festival ‘Vesak Day’ as its chief guest.
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
This person is never suitable for PM in Sri Lanka for an infinite number of reasons. These days this person is appealing helps from good Durga Indian temple as an uneducated fool.