Sri Lanka’s postage charges to be increased from August 15
The postage charges in Sri Lanka are scheduled to be increased from the 15th August, 2022.
Accordingly, it is reported that the postal fee for an ordinary letter which is Rs.15 will be increased to Rs.50.
The registered postal fee will be increased from Rs.30 to Rs.60.
It is reported that freight charges will increase to Rs.200 for goods weighing up to 250 grams.
Apart from this, the price of several other postal charges will be lowered and it is reported that these charges will be announced today (August 10).
Read the Latest Update on Postage charges: Sri Lanka increases postal charges
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Nadeesha Dilhani Lekamge wins Asian Games athletics medal after 17 years October 3, 2023
- World Bank boosts Sri Lanka economic forecasts after inflation progress October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023