Sri Lanka’s postage charges to be increased from August 15
Posted in Local News
The postage charges in Sri Lanka are scheduled to be increased from the 15th August, 2022.
Accordingly, it is reported that the postal fee for an ordinary letter which is Rs.15 will be increased to Rs.50.
The registered postal fee will be increased from Rs.30 to Rs.60.
It is reported that freight charges will increase to Rs.200 for goods weighing up to 250 grams.
Apart from this, the price of several other postal charges will be lowered and it is reported that these charges will be announced today (August 10).
Read the Latest Update on Postage charges: Sri Lanka increases postal charges
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023