‘The good of the former government must continue’ – Ranil
Leader of the United National Party Ranil Wickremesinghe recalls that in 2015 he took over a depleted social, economic and political nation and transformed it into a socially, politically and economically prosperous country.
Issuing a message to mark the new year the UNP leader said during the past four and a half years the government led by him successfully thwarted negative views of the country amongst the international community and ensured sustainable development and stability.
Ranil Wickremesinghe expressed his hope that all positive initiatives launched by the then government will continue in the new year unhindered.
(Source: News Radio)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023