Two fuel cargos to be unloaded today – Energy Minister
Unloading of a petrol (92 Octane) cargo of 37,000 metric tonnes and a crude oil cargo of 100,000 metric tonnes will commence today (September 16), Minister of Power and Energy Kanchana Wijesekera said.
Minister also said that a diesel cargo of 40,000 metric tonnes that commenced unloading two days ago will conclude by tomorrow (September 17) morning.
Minister further said one more Diesel Cargo of 40,000 metric tonnes will be released after the payment was made.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka approves Sinopec’s $4.5 billion refinery proposal November 28, 2023
- Tamil Nadu government failed to understand the problem in Sri Lanka: Murali November 27, 2023
- Harin appointed Sports Minister, Pavithra appointed Irrigation Minister November 27, 2023