Two villages in Beruwala isolated as COVID-19 high-risk areas
Posted in Local News
The Army Commander states that Pannila and Cheena Koratuwa villages in Beruwala have been identified as COVID-19 vulnerable areas and that they have decided to keep these villages isolated.
The villages which have been declared isolated areas in the districts of Colombo, Kalutara and Kandy will remain in the same category and no one will be allowed to enter or leave from these areas until further notice.
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
I strongly advise our Police/Military Intelligence to exercise utmost vigilance here…I personally am seeing a very concerning pattern of incidences that deeply troubles me, to say the least….i.e. a pattern that is not what one can expect in statistics from a ‘normal distribution,’ from a ‘normal population/universe!’ Some data elements herein are skewed and in the outliers!