UNP facing an internal crisis – Piyal Nishantha
Posted in Local News
United People’s Freedom Alliance Parliamentarian Piyal Nishantha says the United National Party is currently facing a major crisis.
Speaking at an event MP Nishantha said there are internal conflicts within the Cabinet and among Ministers and Parliamentarians.
The Parliamentarian noted as a result the government led by the United National Party has led the country into turmoil through the inability to solve internal conflicts.
MP Piyal Nishantha meanwhile accused the JVP of supporting the government whenever its authority or governance is challenged.
(Source: News Radio)
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
This political leader demonstrates advanced analytical and speculative skills.
These abilities are not normally found amongst political leaders in the country.
He is indeed, a tower of strength to the UPFA.
He should be allocated a strategic role in assisting the de-facto leader of the SLPP in determining the SLPP Presidential Candidate at the upcoming SLPP convention of 11 Aug 2019.
Excellent comments by David B.
Hon Piyal Nishantha is an exceptional politician with significant analytic and strategic skills and thought precesses
He is so far ahead of SB, GLP, Kehelmala Rambukwella, Wimal Weerawansa, Kumara Welgama, Venerable Athuraliye Rathana , Mahindananda Aluthgamage and Namal Rajapaksa who are key advisors to the de-facto SLPP leader, MR, who has been handed over the sole responsibilty of nominating the SLPP Presidential candidate on 11 Aug 2019.
Hon Piyal Nishantha should the KEY advisor to SLPP leadership on political matters.
Hope the R family listen and act on his supreme advice.