Vasudeva Nanayakkara hands over official residence and vehicles
Minister Vasudeva Nanayakkara handed over his official residence and vehicles to the Ministry Secretary today (March 14).
Vasudeva Nanayakkara is the Minister of Water Supply in the present Government.
Minister Nanayakkara earlier boycotted ministerial duties in protest over the removal of Wimal Weerawansa and Udaya Gammanpila from their ministerial posts.
However, he has insisted that he would not resign from the ministerial portfolio.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023
- Person arrested over shooting of elephant “Sita” granted bail September 30, 2023
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023