Vote for a completely new administration – Anura Kumara
Do the people of this country aspire to defeat the Ranil Wickremesinghe government and bring back the government they defeated in 2015. If it is so they should not have defeated that old administration at all.
What people should do is not to defeat the present government and return the previous administration to power. We have therefore come forward to invite you to defeat both the previous and the present government and install a completely new administration, National People’s Power (NPP) Presidential candidate JVP Leader Anura Kumara Dissanayake said. Dissanayake made this invitation to the public addressing a National People’s Power Presidential election rally at Thihariya on October 27.
Dissanayake said people defeated the Rajapaksa administration in 2015 and installed a Ranil – Maithri administration. Now they were thinking of defeating this government too since it failed to deliver on the promises it held out.
Dissanayake said we should ensure a bright future for the younger generation. Youth should be equipped with new technology.
The elderly mothers and fathers who laboured hard to rebuild the country should be ensured a secure future. To do all this, a totally new administration should be brought forward without allowing the country to languish in this sorry plight.
Dissanayake said all past rulers had built a country full of communal disunity, narcotic drops, galloping number of suicides, traffic accidents and all possible evils.
“Therefore, all those who truly loved their motherland should unite to bring about a fundamental change of governance by electing a National People Power government to office on November 16,” he added.
(Source: Daily News)
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
Thank You Anura,
Your leadership is exemplary.
we were not born yesterday we know exactly well what the JVP did in the past only persons born after 1990 will not, if you look at your past you will know what lot you did to send back the country so please do not call yourself clean, even if you were to win you still cant win a general election to run a government or its Administration so its a joke