Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07
Bruno Divakara has been remanded until June 07 on the orders of Colombo Fort Magistrate Thilina Gamage.
The Criminal Investigation Department (CID) arrested the ‘SL VLOG’ owner Bruno Divakara on Wednesday evening (May 31), after recording an over 08-hour long statement over the recent controversial comments by stand-up comedian Nathasha Edirisooriya.
Bruno Divakara was brought in for questioning as the video of concern, which had gone viral across social media platforms, was initially published on the YouTube channel of ‘SL VLOG’.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka to remain Captain for ICC World Cup 2023 September 20, 2023