Police gets statement from Gamini Senarath
Posted in Local News
Gamini Senarath, the ex-Chief of Staff at the Presidential Office, is being interrogated by the Fraud Investigation Bureau (FIB), over an alleged financial fraud based on a complaint made by the People’s Leasing Company (PLC), the Police said.
The Jathika Hela Urumaya (JHU) on Thursday (12) also submitted a file to the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) against Senarath regarding alleged financial frauds committed by him during the former government.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023