Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7
Nathasha Edirisooriya, who was arrested over her remarks on Buddhism was remanded until June 7 by the Fort Magistrate court today (May 28).
Nathasha was arrested by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) at the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) in Katunayake last night while attempting to leave the country.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka to remain Captain for ICC World Cup 2023 September 20, 2023